Dienstag, 31. August 2010

DAY3, 1rst Dow nd swimm- DAy

Hei there,
today was again a nice day. I had to get up at 7 o'clock because james and I had to go to the information day of the Herbert Henry Dow highschoo (here is the website of the Dow: http://www.dhs.mps.k12.mi.us/... so if you want.) so i get ready to go into school and too for the first swimtraining i was going to have. So Greg took us (sahra she have to go to her school, james nd I) when we got to the school i was like ''wow'' it's hudge..  james&I got into the cafeteria and we were listening to the importen things. after this info stuff i got in the office for get my schedule ''Stundenplan''.
Mister Faust took me in his office and we spoke about the classes i like to take so we got this thing together: 1. english 2.english 3. US history 4. US history 5. geoscience 6. geoscience 7.Art. 8. Art 9. Lifelong Fitness (don't ask me what this is..'^^) then Team sports.
Mister Faust was very kind and he showed me the whole school. my only word to describe the school is that it's soo biig. like mister Faust he is so tall and he's a footballtrainer so he is very muskulous..'^^
 i was like all the time looking up and saying ''yes.. mhm.. a okei..'' then he gave me the number from my locker i think it's something with 236.'^^and it's in the U-hall. it's called like this because it's looking like a U.. and my sister Sarah said i really shouldn't take a locker there because there is always a big mess...'^^ but i think the thing with the locker thing itself is very complicated with all these numbers.. like we all knowing nina she will have a long time to get this in her brain.. james and i spoke a bit about Switzerland (he asked me if we have in Zweisimmen something like Internet..xD) but the greg arrived so he took james at home and i went to the pool.
there were many girls (it's only a girltraining...) between them there were really good onces. first i had to fill out some papers..i went into the pool and swimm with them and it was pretty nice. and i made some good  friends like ariella and lizzy and and.......when it was finished greg came for take me home(I hitted myself at the mirror of the car..->embarrasing. now there is a blue spot right in my face...'^) but first he had to talk with Garry (swimtrainer) and then we got home. we eat something the we went in the shopping mall for buying a tellcard..(4me) so it was again 5 o'clock and i have to go to the pool (there ar 2 trainings 10-12 nd 5-7 pm but in the schooltime there is a training at 5 o'clock in the morning...=S and one in the afternoon. maybe i go to both of the trainings..'^^ i don't know.this training was harder we had to do sprints ((and i hate sprints so..=( )) i dont know it's good but i did the 100 m in 1: 24 i think thats normal or only BEGINNER. '^^
after that greg nd sahra came to take me and we went home to eat spaghettie!!!i have to say that greg is a really good cocker!!then i made some sprints with doggidog STAR..Here she is doing a lil break.'^^





then Sarah and i watched a movie called Alice in Wonderlan.. <3 love him..'^^
and now i'm lying here and a write you rhat i'm loving you all and miss yu alll...<3<3<3<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen