Samstag, 1. Januar 2011

day 127. welcooome 2011

so this morning started early for me. i went home at nine thirty then i went running for 20 min. took a shower then went for a walk with the family and we walked by the movie theater so said goodbye to them and went on my own there. i actually met friends but they didn't appeared so i went on my own and watched the tourist. it's a pretty cool movie. it's played in venice and i really had a bit homesick of this nice city. love it. and i kinda always say i was there.uuu..=P
then i phoned greg who picked me up. when i got home i phoned the first time in this year with my family.
so then went to sleep a bit. after this nap greg came and told me there is dinner so i ate dinner and after that i went in my room and read a bit out of my cool book. then i started to write my blog and now here i am. hope all your wished come true!!! looove you all !!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen