Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2010

day43/44. homecoming weekend

yesterday I woke up at 8.30 because michelle and I went to the farmers market. there we bought pumkins, apples, tomatoes and lot others. then we went for take james from the ice test. in mt.pleasent then i have to make me ready for homecoming. i took a shower and went to my friend arielles house. she's got a wonderful house. there her mother made my hair and my makeup. there we took pictures. and after this we went to a other friends house to make a beforparty it was lot of fun. at 8.00 we went to dow high and it was wonderful. everything was nice decorated. we danced for three hours in the gymhall and it was a looot of FUN!!!. a ugregional radio station brought the music. then we went to amandas house. there we looked the movie moty python and the holy grail. but i was sooooo tired that i fell asleep. I woke up at 10.30 in the morning then we looked a movie again. lion king 1 1/2.. we eat breakfast. donauts and and then greg came and took me home. we had a "lazy sunday." i made chestnuts and we ate hamburgers+hotdogs and beans, and corn... then sarah and I looked a movie which mr. chambers our history teacher said us we had to look. --->gangs of new york.. it's a very brutal movie with a lot of blood. it's about immigrantsgangs from ny in the ... it's a really looong movie. so good night i'm getting a bit sick so sorry that i wasn't that informativ. i'm really tired so. i'll bring up some pictures later . i forgot my camera at amandas.. good night looove yu!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen